Facts vs. 'Gianfiction': Why Greg Gianforte Can't be Trusted
New Video Series Highlights Greg Gianforte Misleading Montanans
The Great Falls Tribune called out New Jersey multimillionaire Greg Gianforte for having a "tendency to talk without having the facts to back him up." To show how Gianforte is purposefully misleading Montanans about his past, the Montana Democratic Party released the first of a three-part Facts vs. 'Gianfiction' video series highlighting Greg Gianforte's false statements on the campaign trail.
Gianforte continues to mislead Montanans about his lawsuit to keep Montanans out of a public access point on the East Gallatin River.
And the list goes on:
- Gianforte is trying to hide his record of lobbying to impose a statewide sales tax.
- Gianforte outright refuses to answer questions about the millions of dollars he has donated to pro-discrimination groups.
- Gianforte is not leveling with Montanans about profittin
g off of helping companies outsource jobs overseas.
- Gianforte told a tall tale about Facebook, a claim that was proven false by Facebook itself.
- Gianforte touted that he was endorsed by the Montana Wood Products Association. He was not.