Facts vs. 'Gianfiction': Greg Gianforte Distorts His Dangerous Record Supporting Discrimination
Video Series Highlights Greg Gianforte Misleading Montanans
This week the Montana Democratic Party is highlighting Facts vs. 'Gianfiction,' a series showcasing New Jersey multimillionaire Greg Gianforte's record of misleading Montanans on the campaign trail.
- Gianforte misled Montanans about his lawsuit to keep Montanans off of a public access point to the East Gallatin River that crossed his property.
- Gianforte tries to hide his record of lobbying to impose a statewide sales tax.
- Gianforte is not leveling with Montanans about profittin
g off of helping companies outsource jobs overseas.
- Gianforte told a tall tale about Facebook, a claim that was proven false by Facebook itself.
- Gianforte touted that he was endorsed by the Montana Wood Products Association. He was not.