Top Ten Contest Results are in!
Thanks to everyone who submitted ideas for our Top Ten list of Congressman Rehbeg's most irresponsible and out of touch moments.
Here are the best entries:
10. Calling Pell grants the "welfare of the 21st Century." Austin, Bozeman
9. Saying he's "cash poor", even though he has millions". Kayla, Whitefish.
8. Standing in the way of Jon Tester's Forest Jobs bill. Ken, Columbia Falls.
7. His Homeland Security landgrab bill -- "Talk about cutting the Constitution of the United States." Jodie, Missoula.
6. Failing to release an appropriations bill on time -- "It was a duck 'n run move." Elizabeth, Livingston.
5. "Getting endorsed by Citizens United". Randy, Billings.
4. Voting to force huge cuts to Medicare. Ben, Havre.
3. Holding on to subsidies for Big Oil companies -- "going to a BP fundraiser on the one-year anniversary of BP's oil spill!" Lynn, Billings.
2. Admitting he doesn't know the minimum wage. Glenn, Helena.
And the winner is . . .
1. Voting to raise taxes on middle-class Montanans. Cindi, Billings.
That's all for now, but there will be much more to come in the new year, when we'll need you to get involved more than ever. Keep in touch, keep up the good work, and thanks for all you do to build a better Montana for all our families.