Gianforte Campaign Adds a 2nd Extremist to Tomorrow's Schedule: Allen West
In addition to the Gianforte campaign sharing the stage with the extreme, divisive, and hateful Dinesh D'Souza tomorrow, Gianforte will be campaigning with self-proclaimed extremist Rep. Allen West in Hamilton.
"Apparently campaigning with only one divisive extremist in a weekend wasn't enough for someone as out of touch with Montana's values as Greg Gianforte," said Nancy Keenan, Executive Director of the Montana Democratic Party. "It's pretty clear that Gianforte would rather campaign with hateful out-of-state speakers than he would talk about the issues facing hard working Montanans."
Rep. Allen West has made a career out of his extreme right-wing positions and his inflammatory rhetoric.
- West believes combat is no place for a woman
- West compared Social Security to slavery
- West believes Medicare will end the United States
- West called Federal student loans "communist"
- West believes that tolerance would lead to "cultural suicide"
Down the road in Bozeman, Gianforte's campaign Communications Director Aaron Flint will be sharing the stage with another hateful extremist, Dinesh D'Souza.
- D'Souza has defended Indiana's pro-discrimination law which allows businesses to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation.
- D'Souza published a book calling for white America to "get over" it's racial guilt and said that the "American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well."
- D'Souza blamed the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the cultural left, Hollywood, the non-profit sector, and universities.
- D'Souza has attacked women for wanting to be viewed as equals in the workplace and said the "feminist scale of values is terrible."
- D'Souza believes that the way to fix terrorism is for right-wing Americans to join forces with Muslims and combat the left.